I enjoy how you take advantage of the tonal value to give each picture an aesthetic mood. The slight changes of values in the composition such as the 9th image gives it that timeless mood to the area. The second photo has more contrast to it, dramatizing the lost object's presence in a tranquil setting. Nicely composed to suit the needs of the subject matter. Great work!
You did a good job with the tonal ranges in these photos, and the content is different and interesting. I especially like the photo with the fox. It's great that you waited for a car to pass by; it really makes the photo. And the way you framed the fox leads you into the rest of the photo.
I enjoy how you take advantage of the tonal value to give each picture an aesthetic mood. The slight changes of values in the composition such as the 9th image gives it that timeless mood to the area. The second photo has more contrast to it, dramatizing the lost object's presence in a tranquil setting. Nicely composed to suit the needs of the subject matter. Great work!
ReplyDeleteYou did a good job with the tonal ranges in these photos, and the content is different and interesting. I especially like the photo with the fox. It's great that you waited for a car to pass by; it really makes the photo. And the way you framed the fox leads you into the rest of the photo.
ReplyDelete