Wonderful series here! Excellent execution of the three techniques. I noticed that you have taken some nighttime photography. You took advantage of the contrasting and intense headlights of the cars to the dark sky to create amazing blur effects. The lights from the cars become their own form in the space, traveling in an organized path behind one another. The motions of the cars are defined by how these lights traveled. I encourage you, whenever safe and possible, to continue to do some night time photography. Experiment with the techniques and settings of the camera at a time which you rely light from human structures rather than natural sunlight. It will be quite an adventure.
Interesting subjects. I especially like the glass jar photos. I do not know if it's marbles you are dropping in the glass, but I like the effect. You demonstrated the three techniques we learned in class last week. Good job.
Gabby, I love the high contrast you were able to capture in your nighttime images. The fleeting high contrasted light among the receding darkness gives your work a great sense of dynamism and really draws the eye into the fast pace lines. I also truly enjoy the simplicity of your stop motion image. The wide range of space paired with the dramatic jump of your figure draws the eye into the image and gives it a perfect amount of space to rest. I really enjoy all of your compositions and can't wait to see how your work progresses.
Wonderful series here! Excellent execution of the three techniques. I noticed that you have taken some nighttime photography. You took advantage of the contrasting and intense headlights of the cars to the dark sky to create amazing blur effects. The lights from the cars become their own form in the space, traveling in an organized path behind one another. The motions of the cars are defined by how these lights traveled. I encourage you, whenever safe and possible, to continue to do some night time photography. Experiment with the techniques and settings of the camera at a time which you rely light from human structures rather than natural sunlight. It will be quite an adventure.
ReplyDeleteInteresting subjects. I especially like the glass jar photos. I do not know if it's marbles you are dropping in the glass, but I like the effect. You demonstrated the three techniques we learned in class last week. Good job.
ReplyDeleteGabby, I love the high contrast you were able to capture in your nighttime images. The fleeting high contrasted light among the receding darkness gives your work a great sense of dynamism and really draws the eye into the fast pace lines. I also truly enjoy the simplicity of your stop motion image. The wide range of space paired with the dramatic jump of your figure draws the eye into the image and gives it a perfect amount of space to rest. I really enjoy all of your compositions and can't wait to see how your work progresses.
ReplyDelete