The second I saw your first photo I loved it. There is definitely a high level of emotion in this image. The soft focus on the guy adds to this somber emotion when looking at it. However, the best part of the image is the way you used the mirror to perfectly frame his face. When you first see the image you aren't looking for him, but he pops out at you because of the way he is framed. It's also a nice contrast to the geometric shapes and straight lines on the bus. The thought of including more than just his face in the image was a well thought out idea. It includes context to the image and tells a story.
I think the picture with the man in the elevator is the most conceptually successful in this group. It really illustrates a sense of curiosty & time. We are left wondering about this guy's past & future travels. We also know that a second before this was taken yhe door was open & a second after it will be closed. It illustrates the relentless passing of time. The framing is also great & keeps the eye within the image. I do think, however, that this image would benefit from a little bit more contrast.
The second I saw your first photo I loved it. There is definitely a high level of emotion in this image. The soft focus on the guy adds to this somber emotion when looking at it. However, the best part of the image is the way you used the mirror to perfectly frame his face. When you first see the image you aren't looking for him, but he pops out at you because of the way he is framed. It's also a nice contrast to the geometric shapes and straight lines on the bus. The thought of including more than just his face in the image was a well thought out idea. It includes context to the image and tells a story.
ReplyDeleteI think the picture with the man in the elevator is the most conceptually successful in this group. It really illustrates a sense of curiosty & time. We are left wondering about this guy's past & future travels. We also know that a second before this was taken yhe door was open & a second after it will be closed. It illustrates the relentless passing of time. The framing is also great & keeps the eye within the image. I do think, however, that this image would benefit from a little bit more contrast.
ReplyDelete