I really enjoy your varied perspectives in this photo set. I think, though, that some picture could use some areas of higher lights or whites. The second and third read as more freedom of the set here.
Hey, I really enjoyed looking at your photos. The photo of the horse was nice. I like how the way that the horse’s head was angled leads you right to the eye. Also, I like how there are layers here. You’ve got a horse in the background, and also, the post that is right behind the subject. The second and third photos could use a bit more work. I do not really see any whites; I see more grays and darker colors. But otherwise, I like your photos this week.
I enjoy how you experimented with space and movement to find a concrete or flexible stance on your theme. Your pictures with trees are balanced with symmetry, further extending the space around them. The sixth picture shows great depth and perspective of the objects to show space as a quality of freedom. The fifth and last picture may have less depth but your decisions to capture the subjects in a static state may offer another type of freedom to explore. Some things to consider is how can static scenes and subject matter can influence your theme. Usually we consider freedom as positive, open, and dynamic. This photo set offers an opportunity to investigate what freedom once was, what it isn't, who gets to experience it, and the cost for it. Keep exploring it, you will surely find something to guide it to the direction you want it to go.
I really enjoy your varied perspectives in this photo set. I think, though, that some picture could use some areas of higher lights or whites. The second and third read as more freedom of the set here.
ReplyDeleteHey, I really enjoyed looking at your photos. The photo of the horse was nice. I like how the way that the horse’s head was angled leads you right to the eye. Also, I like how there are layers here. You’ve got a horse in the background, and also, the post that is right behind the subject. The second and third photos could use a bit more work. I do not really see any whites; I see more grays and darker colors. But otherwise, I like your photos this week.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy how you experimented with space and movement to find a concrete or flexible stance on your theme. Your pictures with trees are balanced with symmetry, further extending the space around them. The sixth picture shows great depth and perspective of the objects to show space as a quality of freedom. The fifth and last picture may have less depth but your decisions to capture the subjects in a static state may offer another type of freedom to explore. Some things to consider is how can static scenes and subject matter can influence your theme. Usually we consider freedom as positive, open, and dynamic. This photo set offers an opportunity to investigate what freedom once was, what it isn't, who gets to experience it, and the cost for it. Keep exploring it, you will surely find something to guide it to the direction you want it to go.
ReplyDelete