Your technique to capture the subject in motion in all three forms is superb. Your blurred images, particularly the fifth, are the most successful from this series of work. Not only have you captured the organic rhythm of the wheels from the car in front, you maintained the sharpness of the overall image in the background, making a complement to the burr at middle ground. Your images are well contrasted as they take well advantaged of the sun near its highest peak. Be attentive of light as it can surely help you discover tranquility and peace in the most unlikely places.
I really enjoyed your image of the fountain. It's a great example of stop motion. The water droplets almost look like crystals or glass. Having dealt with photographing water myself I can understand the difficulty in trying to capture water at just the right moment. It definitely takes a lot of patience. From looking at the image I'm guessing that you shot this at night. The darkness creates a helpful contrast in highlighting the subject of your image, in this case the fountain. There is a lot of energy coming from this image although it is "stop motion" which creates an ironic meaning. Your image is really unique and I admire that.
I really liked your photo with the man on the bike blowing you a kiss. It was such an interesting moment you captured. I also like your photo of the water fountain. You did an excellent job of demonstrating stop motion there, great job. Overall, you did a good job of incorporating stop motion, blurred motion and panning. You made all your photos interesting.
Your technique to capture the subject in motion in all three forms is superb. Your blurred images, particularly the fifth, are the most successful from this series of work. Not only have you captured the organic rhythm of the wheels from the car in front, you maintained the sharpness of the overall image in the background, making a complement to the burr at middle ground. Your images are well contrasted as they take well advantaged of the sun near its highest peak. Be attentive of light as it can surely help you discover tranquility and peace in the most unlikely places.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your image of the fountain. It's a great example of stop motion. The water droplets almost look like crystals or glass. Having dealt with photographing water myself I can understand the difficulty in trying to capture water at just the right moment. It definitely takes a lot of patience. From looking at the image I'm guessing that you shot this at night. The darkness creates a helpful contrast in highlighting the subject of your image, in this case the fountain. There is a lot of energy coming from this image although it is "stop motion" which creates an ironic meaning. Your image is really unique and I admire that.
ReplyDeleteI really liked your photo with the man on the bike blowing you a kiss. It was such an interesting moment you captured.
ReplyDeleteI also like your photo of the water fountain. You did an excellent job of demonstrating stop motion there, great job. Overall, you did a good job of incorporating stop motion, blurred motion and panning. You made all your photos interesting.