Those clouds of yours are astonishing! Its quite difficult to capture both the ground space and sky with such clarity and range of values, a technique you mastered so well. Your seventh image has a nice clear division of the city scape full of geometric and contrasting values to the smooth gradient of the sky. This can a reference to the amount of energy these two separate spaces have, with the city being so alive while the sky simply existing as a free open space. The panning and blurred motion are on point! Your photos overall contain a variety of values that are wonderfully composed. There is a lot of subject matter this week which is good. Keep exploring many possibilities and execute them with similar fashion,
Theresa, I really enjoy the wide range of values you were able to get in every one of your images. I am fascinated by the compositions of your figural work and the expressions they evoke. Your blur motion image has such a rich quality of contrasting light that balances well with the dark tunnel-like hallway and gives it a great sense of dynamism. I also love the simplicity and composition of the luggage carts on the tarmac; it gives the perfect amount of space to allow the eyes to rest. Your photographs evoke so much variety in their compositions as well as their subject matter and I can't wait to explore more of your work.
I love the skyline and the cloud photos. I think they are both very well composed, contrasted, and pleasing to the eye. I like that you're taking every opportunity to photograph. Great work!
Those clouds of yours are astonishing! Its quite difficult to capture both the ground space and sky with such clarity and range of values, a technique you mastered so well. Your seventh image has a nice clear division of the city scape full of geometric and contrasting values to the smooth gradient of the sky. This can a reference to the amount of energy these two separate spaces have, with the city being so alive while the sky simply existing as a free open space. The panning and blurred motion are on point! Your photos overall contain a variety of values that are wonderfully composed. There is a lot of subject matter this week which is good. Keep exploring many possibilities and execute them with similar fashion,
ReplyDeleteTheresa, I really enjoy the wide range of values you were able to get in every one of your images. I am fascinated by the compositions of your figural work and the expressions they evoke. Your blur motion image has such a rich quality of contrasting light that balances well with the dark tunnel-like hallway and gives it a great sense of dynamism. I also love the simplicity and composition of the luggage carts on the tarmac; it gives the perfect amount of space to allow the eyes to rest. Your photographs evoke so much variety in their compositions as well as their subject matter and I can't wait to explore more of your work.
ReplyDeleteI love the skyline and the cloud photos. I think they are both very well composed, contrasted, and pleasing to the eye. I like that you're taking every opportunity to photograph. Great work!
ReplyDelete