Friday, October 9, 2015

Maxwell Poirier Week 7 Top Ten











2 comments:

  1. Your compositions used really frame the figures so well. The rule of thirds is so well implemented in many of these images. All of these have particularly good lighting and tonal range as well. I'd really like to know where these pictures were taken. The third photo is a great example of a well lit night photo. I'd be really interested to see some more scenes and portraits taken in the evening and at night. I can really see the conceptual ideas growing behind these portraits. They look like small photographic stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Have Your Event Hosted Here"
    Nice use of text in this image. It delivers a relaxed and convivial tone that echoes with the resting pose of the figure. I feel like the eye follows the motion of the image easily, especially since you are on a "rule of thirds" part of the picture. The framing of the picture holding in the lights and the bushes seem to resonate with me as part of the Florida theme too, reminding me of nights on coastal towns. That's just me, but nonetheless those visual elements are objectively well-placed to keep the eye engaged.

    ReplyDelete