Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Week 10 Top 10 Theresa Ryan















2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy how you bring in the clouds in your pictures as it takes great patience to do so while maintaining good shooting . Especially for your third and sixth images do the clouds feel like they are coming down to earth to come in contact with the man made structures.I think bringing in together organic and geometric forms together helps unify the landscape together. Truly the enriching quantities of these pictures bring integrity to your theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do a fantastic job making the clouds stand out in the images! In some cases they seem to have a sort of domination over the rest of the landscape. I love the hierarchy you created in the eighth image with the perspective of the (tractor?). Also, great work using line in the first one - it is well balanced out, especially with the tonal gradient of the sky. I feel like the last image might have needed some work to help the subject stand out more, maybe playing with the brightness of the background? Otherwise, they are all superb photos!

    ReplyDelete